Many core outcomes and side outcomes will be produced by this project:
- The DiFens e-Manual that will present in an innovative manner the aspects of the Digital Security, regarding legal issues, cybersecurity, digital security risk assessment and business digitalization. It will offer a unique combination of know-how since it will underline the importance of digital security strategy implementation on daily operations level. It will give practical advice and guidance on how to best assess risks for their company at any stage of its development. Also it will dedicate special attention to the social entrepreneurship concept, to inspire young entrepreneurs to venture into social entrepreneurial activities and even digitalise these actions. The e-Manual will address social innovators online, since they too are exposed to the existing online security threats. There will be a specially dedicated section to Social entrepreneurship/ digital security for social innovators.
- Online mentoring will be delivered on digital entrepreneurship to 15 potential young entrepreneurs and 15 young entrepreneurs from each of the partner countries in their native language (150 total).
- The DiFens online multilingual platform (5 language versions Pl, BG, SI, EL and EN): a unique platform offering an e-Manual on Digital Security. The platform will enable young people to speak out their needs and concerns regarding Digital Security. Youth workers will use the DiFens platform to reach the target groups & will advance their knowledge and mentor skills as will acquire expertise in the field of Digital Security. It will provide all necessary information and curriculum, respecting the Open Educational Resources principle. It will also offer easy communication via sophisticated online tool to enhance peer-to-peer interactions, and to serve as a mediator to connect young entrepreneurs with mentors, already competent in the topic of Digital Security and Social Entrepreneurship. Selected participants will have full open access to register and use the platform. The e-Manual will be an Open Educational resource, accessible for all platform users. In addition to providing a platform, facilitating mentoring, peer learning, networking and direct communication with young entrepreneurs, the DiFens website will provide general information on the project mission and progress made.
- The 6-day joint staff training will be organised to prepare 10 youth workers for training
- Promotion of the online platform across youth and youth workers’ communities in 5 partner countries and across Europe.
- Presentations during events: each partner will deliver presentations at relevant forums in the field of entrepreneurship, social innovations, and mentoring, especially when the online platform will be ready.
- DiFens Info Days Multiplier Event will be organised in Sofia, Bulgaria and Kielce, Poland to promote the main intellectual output, developed during the project lifecycle. There the DiFens e-Manual will be presented.
- The DiFens Conference will be organised. It will be an international conference in Nicosia, Cyprus having as purpose to disseminate not only the DiFens Platform and DiFens e-Manual, but also the overall attained results during the project implementation, achieved by the close collaboration between youth workers on the one side, and potential young entrepreneurs and young entrepreneurs on the other side. The participants will have the opportunity to discuss the project direct results and long-term impact, as well as create networks with possibility for future initiatives multiplication.