LAW AND INTERNET FOUNDATION, BULGARIA
Law and Internet Foundation is a Bulgarian NGO & Research centre which supports and performs applied studies, scientific researches, programmes and projects in the field of legal, technological, economic and social issues related to the fast introduction of information and communication technologies both in public and private sectors.
Recently the activities of the organisation have been focused on transferring knowledge, expertise and best practices for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth with a special focus on:
- Legal analyses and ethical reviews in the process of development and implementation of policies regarding the overall national legislative framework and practice of the judiciary, state offices, local authorities and local administration;
- Increasing competitiveness through technology innovations, boosting both entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship initiatives;
- Fostering innovation through development of research and training networks to grow a new generation of highly qualified experts able to cope with all aspects of the current global challenges;
- Achievement of gender equality and empowerment of all women and girls;
- Promotion of just, peaceful and inclusive societies.
Tel: +359 2 44 606 44